The following pages will navigate you through the SAN 2022 registration procedure. Please read carefully the instructions below before starting the process.
- For each abstract submitted, at least one of the authors must register for the Conference.
- Registration is strictly personal and non-transferable.
- A valid student ID or other statement is required to receive a student registration rate. This rate applies to undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. students.
- “Early-bird” and “regular” registration is confirmed when the payment is completed before the specified dates. If confirmation is not received within 5 days from the date of payment, please contact us
(Tel.: +30 2310 223461; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or send us the payment bank statement.
Please notify us if the payment is done by credit card owed by a different person, or the payment is carried by your institution.
“On site” payments will be accepted via credit card or cash.
In case of any problem during registration please contact us at email@example.com.
The following information will guide you through the SAN 2022 registration procedure.
Please read carefully the instructions below before starting the process.
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to all sientific oral/poster presentations & exhibition
- Congress material and documentation
- Welcome reception
- Coffee Breaks
- Book of Abstracts
- Certificate of attentance
The Accompanying Person fee includes:
- Welcome reception
- Conference Dinner
- City Walking Tour
EARLY REGISTRATION: 400€
LATE REGISTRATION: 470€
Student SAN member
EARLY REGISTRATION: 250€
LATE REGISTRATION: 310€
Non SAN member
EARLY REGISTRATION: 450€
LATE REGISTRATION: 520€
Student non SAN member
EARLY REGISTRATION: 300€
LATE REGISTRATION: 360€
ACCOMPANYING PERSON: tba
CONFERENCE DINNER: tba
Frequently Asked Questions
All fees for the SAN 2022 Conference registration should be paid in EUR (€). VAT is included in all fees. Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Registrations will not be accepted until payment in full is received.
Payment may be made:
- via Viva payments (balance or credit card)
- by wire transfer.
On-site payments would be accepted in cash and via credit card.
VAT & REFUND POLICY
All requests for cancellations must be made in writing to NB EVENTS (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cancellation fees apply as follows:
- Before 15 May, 2022: full refund minus bank expenses.
- Before 15 August, 2022: 50% cancellation fee (50% refund).
- After 16 August, 2022 – no refund can be processed.
Participants requiring visa must initiate the application process several months in advance of their departure date. For details that apply specifically to your country, please visit the website of the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs: https://www.mfa.gr/en/visas/visas-for-foreigners-traveling-to-greece/
If you need a personal letter of invitation to attend the SAN 2022 Conference, please download and fill in the Visa Support Form below:
Scan or convert the form to PDF and e-mail it to us: email@example.com
The signed letter of invitation will be forwarded to you either as a scanned PDF file, or as a digitally signed PDF file. If you need a hardcopy, this will be mailed to you via standard mail service. In that case, please provide your complete mailing address.
Note: The Organizers of SAN 2022 cannot intervene in the visa application process on your behalf at any Greek Embassy or Consulate Office abroad. Visa letters will only be sent to participants who have registered and paid the conference fee.