The following pages will navigate you through the SAN 2022 registration procedure. Please read carefully the instructions below before starting the process.
- For each abstract submitted, at least one of the authors must register to the Conference.
- Registration is strictly personal and non-transferable.
- A valid student ID or other statement is required to receive a student registration rate. This rate applies to undergraduate, graduate, and PhD students.
- “Early-bird” and “regular” registration is confirmed when the payment is completed before the specified dates. If confirmation is not received within 5 days from the date of payment, please contact us (Tel.: +30 2310 223461; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or send us the payment bank-statement.
Please notify us if the payment is done by credit card owed by a different person, or the payment is carried by your institution.
- “On site” payments will be accepted via credit card or cash.
In case of any problem during registration please contact us at email@example.com.